Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollypop that second pic is beautiful.

Hollypop that second pic is beautiful.

:blush:

gaHHH stop it guys......i'm really not one who knows what to do with compliments *goes into hiding*

thankyou though, i was being proud i'd made a good job of my eyeliner that night, usually takes me ages, I won't post the full body shot from that night, because just walking into town in pirate wench fancy dress made me nervous, but you do get a lot of scum in plymouth....ughh!

Was you getting alot of wolf whisles, how do you spell whisles.

Was you getting alot of wolf whisles, how do you spell whisles.

I don't know I was hiding behind earphones linked to the radio on my phone.....lol....i was getting funny looks but i did have blimmin fishnet tights and pirate velvet boots.......makes you a wee self contious!

Its great to get attention alnight, lap it up.

Hiya, I only joined this site a week ago, so I thought what a great way of introducing myself and getting to put a picture to everybody elses face!

n677783966_166776_3864.jpg

n677783966_166768_2296.jpg

I'm the one on the end

n677783966_300268_7650.jpg

Me with my daughter

Steady going to need a cold shower in a minute.

Its great to get attention alnight, lap it up.
it was ok at the party because everyone was like it, but because i had to walk down to town on my own, it felt a bit odd ;)

attention in the right way is nice.....people makin nice comments, etc....I don't like people being leery, it makes me uncomfortable......funniest thing that night was talking to a friend off my old course at uni, and his gf definately got jealous and kept having a go at him infront of me to hurry up his drink so they could go...lol.....all we were talking about illustration!

hollypop? aww go on, lets see the full pic :)

**Wilder its Whistle** <---- i think :blush: im not the worlds best speller lol.

Steady going to need a cold shower in a minute.

Im off to sit in the frezzer :lol:

Thanks steady knew I had spelt it wrong.

Rachelhi nice pics, pretty.
Steady an action man aswell, it gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back