Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not hot really, :lol:
as angel of death said, camp poses, manipulation of light, professional makeup and hair and professional photographer! makes a big difference let me tell you. modaz, nelly and dusky have all seen me in the flesh :sick:

and the reason for the pics is i was offered a special offer, £20 for me and a friend to have a makeover and photoshoot. too good an offer to refuse!

Wilder...your daughter is so pretty!!!

Thank you.

skypony.jpg

Here's a good one of me. No modeling OR makeup. :hey:

Wal-Mart is more fun than it should be.

Okie dokie. I'm in my avatar. :)

n37614350_32666384_4903.jpg

850904506_l.jpg

l_50200e65bcbc91c959fe4285962b3631.jpg

Ohhh...and back in the day. ;)
210375216_l.jpg

WOW :drool: :hyper:

absolutely beautiful.

this is me after one or two beers..

well at 3am after a LOAD of beers!
(note - hair doesnt normally look that gay lol, it was warm and i had been doing some air guitar to guns n roses!)

16907550a5695666405l.jpg

as angel of death said, camp poses, manipulation of light, professional makeup and hair and professional photographer! makes a big difference let me tell you. modaz, nelly and dusky have all seen me in the flesh :sick:

and the reason for the pics is i was offered a special offer, £20 for me and a friend to have a makeover and photoshoot. too good an offer to refuse!

Whose Nelly :blink:

Whose Nelly :blink:
he doesn't really come on the betta forum, apparently he's more active on cichlids and members aquariums. it was him that told me about dpfishways way back when, before they even opened.

I didn't think I'd ever come across that name before :blink:

Had some fun on this thread which makes a change.
Plus it didn't get removed by the mods lol.

Come on Dusky......I'm old too but hubby put my pic on :lol:

my favourite so far is definately skizzy.

so this is me:

2369340571_9eaa89e355_m.jpg

and me after a few drinks:

2369340575_6875f2cef6_m.jpg

Yay....look at you all pretty in pink :good:

I expect I'll have some pink on tomorrow too :lol: but Andy won't!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back