Lets See Some Planted Betta Tanks

Betta Homie

Reaction score
Thought it would be cool if we all got to see some planted betta tanks!!

let the show offing and jealousy begin :lol:

Hi. Here's a few to start you off -

This is our sorority tank
0804010024.jpg

0804010020.jpg

This is Strudel & friends tank
0804010022.jpg

0804010029.jpg

This is Diesel & Draco's tank
0804010025.jpg

These are where Taro, Sygun & Riot live
0804010033.jpg

0804010035.jpg

0804010036.jpg

Beautiful tanks, bronzecat!

Nothing I have can compare to those :blush: I've just got a 5 gal with Java Moss and some Hygrophila Polysperma lol But in all fairness, I'm not done decorating yet!

I'm so looking forward to setting mine up! It's going to have a chunk of bogwood covered in anubias, and hair grass covering half the substrate (hopefully approximating the rice plants in a paddy field), maybe some glosso on the rest.

Just need to get through my exams (intermediate bachelor of medicine - i'm a med student :blush: ) and I can enjoy getting on it!

Damn exams... :angry:

Any excuse to take pics of my tanks :D

First up is the 3gal hex with my newest betta. Still unnamed.
I really need to trim that one leaf off. It was ok for a while but it's starting to get worse
4-1-2.jpg

And my 10gal divided. Looks much cleaner if I don't use the flash heh... man I suck at aquascaping! I just need more plants so I can fake it better lol :D
4-1-1.jpg

I seem to be posting this pic in every thread at the moment. 32 litre, Betta plus pygmy cory. Extra lighting (30W total) pressurised CO2 system. Its had a prune since and needs to grow out a bit more before I take new pictures.

Mark

post-33650-1200664946.jpg

I seem to be posting this pic in every thread at the moment. 32 litre, Betta plus pygmy cory. Extra lighting (30W total) pressurised CO2 system. Its had a prune since and needs to grow out a bit more before I take new pictures.

Mark

post-33650-1200664946.jpg

OOOO so pretty! What is the brown plant? Looks sorta like a red tiger lotus that I want! heh

It is a tiger lotus. A really really good plat for Betta I think. Mine loves building his bubble nests between the leaves and I think he likes the relative shade they provide too.

Mark

Yeh, I like that plant too :) Nice tank btw Snapefish

Most reactions

Back