Leopard ctenopomas

bubbles12003 said:
you are 1 luck person. i've been waiting to get some for like 5 years now, my lfs don't carry them. they are so cute :)
They were really cheap too, I got all three for $12! They came with a burmese badis for free as well :hyper: Sorry your LFS don't carry them :/ I saw them in our fish book a few years ago and always wanted them, but they always cost too much :dunno:

Gorgeous fish. I want 1, maybe 2, possibly 3, 4 would'nt be that bad...lol Sorry I have no idea about them but they are beautifull, do you think you could post some general info on them?

BichirKeeper said:
BUSHFISH! I love these guys! I have a couple myself, and both are about four inches now. :wub:

here is some info.

Lepoard Bushfish
how long have you had them ?

his[ dwarfs ] are real small , don't know how he saw them before me , he's developed quite an eye when we go to lfss' :lol:

lucky62 said:
BichirKeeper said:
BUSHFISH! I love these guys! I have a couple myself, and both are about four inches now. :wub:

here is some info.

Lepoard Bushfish
how long have you had them ?

his[ dwarfs ] are real small , don't know how he saw them before me , he's developed quite an eye when we go to lfss' :lol:
I've had them for about a year and two months. They're voracious little hogs and like to hang around my java moss covered driftwood. They might be shy at first, but after awhile they can hold thier own. Mine eat everything from flakes to beef heart and bloodworm, and eat alot.

i love these fish, i have wanted to get some but i didnt think my petstore would carry them, and i wasnt sure on what type of water conditions they needed. great fish! but what type of care do they need? like what tank size?

I would say a 30g long at least :) Mine are going in a 55g for territorial reasons :rolleyes: They are doing fine with a neutral pH and 79 degree water temp, and they are eating frozen shrimp atm, although when they settle in more I'll try freeze dried foods :) Check out the fish index, Ryan put some good info on them ;) (In the labrynth section)

Went back to that store today , there was one left , almost got em . :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back