Leaking Tank- Tetra Aqua Art 6o Ltr

eweeb

Reaction score
Hi

I bought a 60 ltr aqua art fish tank about 3 months ago ish. Today it started to leak. I think im going to empty, keeping water in buckets and keeping fish in hospital tank while I either try and fix, or take tank back. unfortunatly I can't find my receit, grrr.
Has anyone else had a leaking tank- could they successfully fix it?
and has anyone else had this 60 ltre aqua art tetra with similar problems?

I'm really worried about my fish!!! I don't have a big enough hospital tank for them all. How long will i be able to keep them before the ammonia and nitites get them? Thanx!! (its only a slow leak so theyre still in tank for the mo)

Thanx in advance!

Depending where it is leaking you can lower your water level to that area. I had to do this before for a tank of mine. Was not one of those brand of tanks though.

Where is your tank leaking? Are you able to lower the water level?

Thanx for replying!

No- its right down at the bottom which is a real bummer.

hmm... you can reseal it yourself, but I've had bad luck doing this, it worked and my tank didn't leak... but it looked terrible. I'd say your best to return the tank to the store, if they care about customer service at all they should atleast replace the tank.

Thanx!! I did in the end take it back- they were v good and replaced it no problems!!

Most reactions

Back