Leaking Tank- Tetra Aqua Art 6o Ltr

eweeb

Reaction score
Hi

I bought a 60 ltr aqua art fish tank about 3 months ago ish. Today it started to leak. I think im going to empty, keeping water in buckets and keeping fish in hospital tank while I either try and fix, or take tank back. unfortunatly I can't find my receit, grrr.
Has anyone else had a leaking tank- could they successfully fix it?
and has anyone else had this 60 ltre aqua art tetra with similar problems?

I'm really worried about my fish!!! I don't have a big enough hospital tank for them all. How long will i be able to keep them before the ammonia and nitites get them? Thanx!! (its only a slow leak so theyre still in tank for the mo)

Thanx in advance!

Hi

I bought a 60 ltr aqua art fish tank about 3 months ago ish. Today it started to leak. I think im going to empty, keeping water in buckets and keeping fish in hospital tank while I either try and fix, or take tank back. unfortunatly I can't find my receit, grrr.
Has anyone else had a leaking tank- could they successfully fix it?
and has anyone else had this 60 ltre aqua art tetra with similar problems?

I'm really worried about my fish!!! I don't have a big enough hospital tank for them all. How long will i be able to keep them before the ammonia and nitites get them? Thanx!! (its only a slow leak so theyre still in tank for the mo)

Thanx in advance!
where and how high is the leak in the tank if it is high you might be able to fix it without having your out of the tank or a least not out for long!!

Thanx both of you for your replies!

unfortunatly its right down at the bottom. It couldnt have chosen a worse place to be!!!

Most reactions

Back