Lastest Tank Readings

you need to feed the filter bacteria at least every 12 hrs or all your hard works gonna go to pot.

what's your planned stocking for the tank, we can tell you from that what's best to add first

Congrats Pumaf1!! good to hear your ready for fish!! :D
I woke up this morning myself, tested the nitrites and they are now 0 so I'm at the same point as you!!
All i need to do now is go home tonight do me water change and get the little buggers!!

I woke up this morning myself, tested the nitrites and they are now 0 so I'm at the same point as you!!
All i need to do now is go home tonight do me water change and get the little buggers!!

well I was gunna go get some fishes tonight but the garden centre has got blown away

well I was gunna go get some fishes tonight but the garden centre has got blown away

oh dear!!

remember keep adding ammonia or fish food every day or your filter bacteria will die off

I got some fish yesterday, left them in the dark all night and even slept downstairs! I got 10 albino tetras. I am gunna leave them to settle in and feed them later on today, and basically let them settle in for a few weeks before getting my corys

Most reactions

Back