Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, now I've held a tarantula no problem, but your general household spider - yuck!!

I don't like to squish them however, that's where hubby comes in and finds glasses with the trapped spiders in awaiting freedom lol

Shelster said:
Ha ha, now I've held a tarantula no problem, but your general household spider - yuck!!

I don't like to squish them however, that's where hubby comes in and finds glasses with the trapped spiders in awaiting freedom lol

I held a tarantula at my friends shop a while a go :) First one I've held without gloves since being bitten by a "tame" one.

Im training some wizards tonight. Tomorrow, they will battle alongside a pair of dragons, 40 barbarians and archers, 10 wall breakers, as well as some giants.

when was the last time you left you dark room and stopped playing clash of clans??? :p

probably :p 

clash of clans...fish forum..clash of clans...fish forum...clash of clans...fish forum...clash of clans...fish forum...

my day is blackops2 fifa13 fish forums balckops2 fifa13 fish forums

Mines a mix of things including walking and bathing the dog when she runs though multiple muddy puddles on the walk -_-

Mine is GF, Instagram, GF, parallel kingdom, GF, fish forums, GF, Instagram. Hahaha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back