Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something's wrong with my Betta tank :( I lost 3 furcatus rainbows this week, 2 kuhlis, and both if my bettas :( all that's left is shrimp and a kuhli :( I guess I'll restock once I figure out what it was. I'm not really sure at the moment. The shrimp seem better than ever though there's tons of them right now.

Sorry to hear about the Bettas and your other fish MoF.

Not ballon mollies. A trio would be fine. Ballon molly max size is 1 1/2 to 2" reg molly is 4

A trio of balloon mollies or pure black mollies would be good but most "pure black mollies" are regular molly x sailfin so reach about 4" instead of the 2" they should reach. 
Can I ask what 'eye pinning' is, Como?

Aww :( Were they abused in their old home? I know it sounds odd to say that but I know it might not have been physical but more emotional or environmental :/

On a lighter note, my partner got his Hippocampus Kuda :)
DSCF2008_zpsc0048eda.jpg

DSCF2011_zps2c54c021.jpg

Paradise<3 said:
Aww :( Were they abused in their old home? I know it sounds odd to say that but I know it might not have been physical but more emotional or environmental :/

DSCF2008_zpsc0048eda.jpg

DSCF2011_zps2c54c021.jpg
That is lovely! The 1st pic is very well done. Can you enter sea horses in fish of the month?

lock77 said:

DSCF2008_zpsc0048eda.jpg
DSCF2011_zps2c54c021.jpg
That is lovely! The 1st pic is very well done. Can you enter sea horses in fish of the month?
He already did.

TallTree01 said:

Aww
sad.png
Were they abused in their old home? I know it sounds odd to say that but I know it might not have been physical but more emotional or environmental
confused.gif

On a lighter note, my partner got his Hippocampus Kuda
smile.png
DSCF2008_zpsc0048eda.jpg
DSCF2011_zps2c54c021.jpg
She already did.

I corrected it for you ;) I can't really see how people get that wrong really though... It's clearly displayed under the members name so I always check just in case :) Obviously I know mistakes happen though so not a problem :) And yes I did Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back