Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning here. No one shall challenge my sickly contagious self.

crazyforcordoras said:
Nice self portrait
wink.png

awwww CFC i found a baby pic of you......

HOW.... Did you know..... D: >

That i am truly a wizard aye-aye..... >
smile.png
 i just guessed :p

my new and improved newt tank :D hubert loves the plant :)
in the container i have gravel, a paper towel, and eco earth

DSCN3685.jpg

and..... my 5 gal that i cleaned yesterday! thoughts? :)

DSCN3719.jpg

Paradise<3 said:
Long distance relationships rarely work!

I'd like to see you tell me and him that to our faces
tongue2.gif
Been together nearly a year now which is the longest relationship I've ever been in. Short distance relationships don't work for me but this one is.
6 years from year 3 to year 9

comocrayfish5 said:

Nice self portrait
wink.png

awwww CFC i found a baby pic of you......

HOW.... Did you know..... D: >

That i am truly a wizard aye-aye..... >
smile.png
 i just guessed
tongue2.gif

my new and improved newt tank
biggrin.png
hubert loves the plant
smile.png

in the container i have gravel, a paper towel, and eco earth

DSCN3685.jpg

and..... my 5 gal that i cleaned yesterday! thoughts?
smile.png

DSCN3719.jpg

nice newt tank are they hard to keep

Winning

Newts and salamanders are illegal in australia unless there metamorphose axolotls

blackops said:

Long distance relationships rarely work!

I'd like to see you tell me and him that to our faces
tongue2.gif
Been together nearly a year now which is the longest relationship I've ever been in. Short distance relationships don't work for me but this one is.
6 years from year 3 to year 9

Ooh, together for 6 years long distance? Me and him are only a train ride away though so not too bad.

newts are not hard to keep at all

5 gal- 1 newt
10gal- 2 newts

1/3 land 2/3 water
food- frozen blood worms
tight fitting lid
florescent light (no incandescent)
cold water

Man of fish said:
How cold?

I always kept mine at room temperature though mine were Eastern Newts not Fire Bellied. I've kept Crested Newts too.

62-67*F

i got bucked off a horse today...

the horse was wanting to go back (we were riding in a field and you can easily go back to the driveway) and so she doesnt listen that much. but im all like "deal with it. im riding you and you can't spend your life in the barn so cowgirl up!! 
sly.gif
  " i can feel her really wanting to canter too but i wait until she isnt doing her little "im so hyper" dance. the first canter there was a little buck, then the second time there was another, and then after that... buck..buck...and then i almost made it...it was too big of a buck... i was holding on the the neck.... at the canter...and then i lost my grip.... down i went...my back hitting the ground... my helmet capped head meeting the ground also.. Angel (ironic isnt it?) canters to the driveway and stops right in front of the cross ties. as she run away i, who never yells, goes "ANGEL!!!!!!". my friend grabs her...  i grab her and bring her back in to the field and we just to some walking and trotting. then i told Angel that i hated her (i always do when she's bad) and that she would get no sugar cubes 
ohmy.png
 . she kept looking at my friend like "can i go back to the barn now?". slowly but surely i am getting more fearless and i want to 'ride the wave' rather than get off.

and so today i experienced my first ever fall in my 4 years of riding... ok.. i didnt fall off.. i was bucked off 

angel2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back