Last One To Post Here Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont havr PE anymore. I have Keyboarding and World Lanuage. BORING

When are the mods gonna update the competitions? Pretty soon its gonna be past november

I win because I moved on to the next stage :- which means I was 1 of 26 chosen out of 52 people to get a live interview based on my application to become an umpire :hyper: the interview is in 2 weeks, and my bday is next Sunday! Alls well in my little world. :bday:

No i cant chang them they call them "UA's" and your stuck with the two for the quarter.

My ORA birdsnest is doing well so far. It likes the high flow its in.

#I don't think so.
# #ing is so in right now
#is the way to go
#Swag

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i win)

oh and i win because i got another 20 gallon yesterday, it was pure luck!!!! :p

~ 10 fish tanks! no more OCD with 9 tanks!!! woop woop!!!!
band.gif
winner.gif

the baby crays have a new home now!!! :D

Never say swag, Moffie. All it does is make you sound like a overconfident d-bag. :p

Hahaha. I was looking in the paper and petco has an aqueon 20 gallon kit on sale for $60. I Want it. But first I must ask about a 125 I saw....

Black Friday Sale. Black Friday Sale. Black Friday Sale. Black Friday Sale. Black Friday Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I wonder if the tanks are going to go on sale at the pet stores.... hehe. I can't have any, but it makes me jumpy to look at fish and tanks!

MOF i wanted a 40 gal breeder but the 20gal was a convenient gift that was found neatly packaged with all working supplies and decór in a dumpster that my friends mom was picking up. i am just not looking forward to the price of 40 pounds of black sand and a stand o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back