The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmoney7 said:
I'm winning because i just am
tongue2.gif
0.O Im winning here frankly, just because i am and just said i am. Therefore i will be the winner!

I ordered the new 120L aquarium... no turning back now!  I feel all jittery :hyper:

daizeUK said:
I ordered the new 120L aquarium... no turning back now!  I feel all jittery
w00t.gif

Congrats daize...

As for the rest of you... :no:

nothing. 
no.gif

i have a lot of crayfish with eggs, but i dont know what i want to do with them..... survival of the fittest, or make a crayfish nursery..... ????

Three hours after I order my tank, it comes on ebay for 99p.  This is why I should be more indecisive.
shout.gif

Oh and I think Eagle just doesn't like "I am winning!" posts ;)

daizeUK said:
Three hours after I order my tank, it comes on ebay for 99p.  This is why I should be more indecisive.
shout.gif

Oh and I think Eagle just doesn't like "I am winning!" posts
wink.png
ironically hes done it himself :p, anyways i think its pointless saying im winning, because it's obvious that the winner will be someone who has only posted here once.
eaglesaquarium said:
Its fine that you opened it up...

The Winner was Fintastic!

And now I'm winning.
example of eagles saying it himself :p

ncguppy830 said:

shout.gif

wink.png
ironically hes done it himself
tongue2.gif
, anyways i think its pointless saying im winning, because it's obvious that the winner will be someone who has only posted here once.
eaglesaquarium said:

And now I'm winning.
example of eagles saying it himself
tongue2.gif

Actually, I was mentioning who won the first one (the final piece was there, but not the sole message of the post).

The point is, show some imagination...  Actually, como did a very nice job as well.  :clap:

eaglesaquarium said:

shout.gif

wink.png
ironically hes done it himself
tongue2.gif
, anyways i think its pointless saying im winning, because it's obvious that the winner will be someone who has only posted here once.
eaglesaquarium said:

And now I'm winning.
example of eagles saying it himself
tongue2.gif

Actually, I was mentioning who won the first one (the final piece was there, but not the sole message of the post).

The point is, show some imagination...  Actually, como did a very nice job as well. 
applaud.gif.gif

imagination eh?que ganaré! on a serious note, looks like im getting 30 rummynose tetras on friday(hopefully).

30 rummys?  Where are they going?

My 10 gal finally finished cycling and now all i need to do is some scaping and order my female endlers and then pick up the males when i go for the females!!

Wow, that is gorgeous Como!!!

daizeUK said:
shout.gif

:-(
That sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back