L176 Plec And Cory's

freerunner416

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey,

Decided to have a clear out of a couple of fish to allow my other plecs to grow on.

I have the following for sale:

L176 Peppermint plec - male - about a year and half old. I have had him for a year and he is a good looking plec when he comes out his cave.

Plecs26.jpg

3 x Veneuzulan cory's. Not sure of the sex of them. I have had them for under a year.

Picture013.jpg

2 x Albino cory. I have had them for a year. I think it is a male and female that i have.

Picture008.jpg

10 x rummy nose tetras

10 x cardinal tetras.

I have had one cory spawning but am unsure as to which set it was from im afraid.

Any offers considered. I will post.

Cheers

C

question...were did you get the blacks from as i no some1 who breeds them and dont want the same 1s as i have from him already...and for your information and any1 else the blacks are 2 female and 1 male...and the albinos are 1 male and 1 female.

interested in the Veneuzulan cory\'s let me know a price for them plus p+p interested in increasing my numbers of them
Just checking these are the orange stripe ones NOT pure black ones

corydoras_venezuelanus_2x.jpg

Hi
Am interested in the peppermint - any idea of what you'd want for it?
Like pippoodle, would need it posting - are you willing to post?
Thanks
Martin

Pipoodle,
I didnt know there was two strains of ven corys. These ones are mainly black but do have orange strips. sorry im not much help. They are darker than the pic you have added. I have pmmed you.

Wiesel,
I was given the corys when i bought some discus from KDC aquatics. Jamal added them in free. thanks for sexing them.

Martin S,

PM sent. I will post

Pippoodle,

For some reason i am unable to PM you so hope you see this. I will post the cory's thursday - will arrive friday before 1pm. I have found another one within the tank and have put this in as well. think its two males and two females.

Craig

Pippoodle,

For some reason i am unable to PM you so hope you see this. I will post the cory's thursday - will arrive friday before 1pm. I have found another one within the tank and have put this in as well. think its two males and two females.

Craig

Thanks hun

Hi

I'm really interested in the Rummynoses and the Cardinals, have you got any idea of how much you want for them?

If I bought them, they would have to be posted.

Thanks.

thanks freerunner the corys are amazing - they were well packaged and are beautiful
can recommend fish from this forum member

Sarah x

Most reactions

Back