L114

Squidward

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am thinking of getting a Pseudacanthus leopardus L114.
But it is quite expensive £££

Has anyone every kept one of these before?
How hardy are they?
How sensitive to water conditions?

Any advice.

Thanks
Squidward

Hi Squidward

I once kept a 9inch beauty there will be pics on here from a few years back. stunningfish

Isearched for ages and got another smaller one the other week again pics on here

For me they are no harder than any other plec. they like a meaty diet so you need to cater for that but they shoudl be afforded the same care as any other plec

Hi Squidward

I once kept a 9inch beauty there will be pics on here from a few years back. stunningfish

Isearched for ages and got another smaller one the other week again pics on here

For me they are no harder than any other plec. they like a meaty diet so you need to cater for that but they shoudl be afforded the same care as any other plec
Seen the photo on the other thread.
Very nice.
What are the water parameters that you are keeping them in?

no idea mate I don;t test the water in my freshwater tanks

I know that we have decent water here about 6.8 -7 ph

And here i thought I was the only one....
I clean the rocky bottom on occation but not as often as i need to. I clean my filters when i remember
I have my tank way over filtered.
it is a 150 gallon and I have fliters that could handle over 400 gallons on it.. only thing i know for sure is my temp is somewhere around 78f in the winter and 86 to 90 in the summer

I clean the rocky bottom on occation but not as often as i need to. I clean my filters when i remember
it is a 150 gallon and I have fliters that could handle over 400 gallons on it.. only thing i know for sure is my temp is somewhere around 78f in the winter and 86 to 90 in the summer
ha ha same size tank as me and same cleaning regime lol

ha ha same size tank as me and same cleaning regime lol
great minds!!!! same dogs too

Most reactions

Back