Kuhli loaches - great fun !

Metermaid

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I had these years ago and they don't seem so readily available now - but I recently found some and have 3 - I had forgotten how great they are ! - it's like having snakes in the tank, mine seem quite happy to be out alot which is nice - and I do love to see them drapped on the plants - I have one who has chosen the algae magnet as his resting spot :unsure:

I am jealous, I want them and have not been able to find them yet :( I have sand bottom and want them to keep it from packing down. I have also read they are lots of fun to watch. Enjoy them :p

Glad you found some, they are awesome fish to have. You're right, they are like little snakes :lol:

I remember my parents having them when I was REALLY young, I loved them, but hardly saw them. Anyone got any good information on them?

Ahhh, I love my Kuhlis! I had one who liked resting on the algae magnet, too :lol: They also hang on plants, the heater, or whatever else happens to be handy. I have six in my 29-gallon tank. Just love 'em!

Pseud: look in the Loach forum for more info on Kuhlis.

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

xXMrBonesXx said:
i have 7 in my 67 gallon, 5 blacks and 2 striped, they only seem to come out during feeding time though.. pigs :sly:
I like the striped ones better, but they are great little fish :)

Most reactions

Back