Kribs

Wow didn't know this would turn into a heated discussion. But there is truth to keeping more than a pair of kribs in a tank if its species only and you're breeding them. Where I got my pair from is a breeder for Kribensis and Rams to most the LFS's around here. He keeps all his kribs in the same tank (has more than one tank like this) not sure the size of tanks but obviously they're quite large but so is the number of kribs in the tanks. Now I don't know how that would work in a community tank but in species only it seems to work and I'd trust this guy since he is well known in the area and almost every LFS or pet shop for when they can't find certain stock anywhere else they go to him.

Wow didn't know this would turn into a heated discussion. But there is truth to keeping more than a pair of kribs in a tank if its species only and you're breeding them. Where I got my pair from is a breeder for Kribensis and Rams to most the LFS's around here. He keeps all his kribs in the same tank (has more than one tank like this) not sure the size of tanks but obviously they're quite large but so is the number of kribs in the tanks. Now I don't know how that would work in a community tank but in species only it seems to work and I'd trust this guy since he is well known in the area and almost every LFS or pet shop for when they can't find certain stock anywhere else they go to him.

Interesting I don't know why it posted this twice

Most reactions

Back