Kribs Munching On A Neon Sandwich

Shuggie

Reaction score
Hello,
Woke up this morning and put on my fish tank light, found my two kribs munching on a neon. Dont know if the neon had died of natural causes or if it had been hunted during the night. Just wondering whether the kribs would find the neon a beneficial meal, is it healthy for them or not? Dont really mind my kribs eating my neons due to their ready availability and after all, i like to see the law of the jungle in my tank, survival of the fittest.

Shuggie.

lol (neon sandwich) like it!! I would'nt think they would attack them. Good entertainment value though!!

Depends what the neon died off.
If it died of natural causes, then you may not have anything to worry about (although its still not a nice site).

If the neon died of an infection, a disease, a parasite or anything else, by eating it the Krib could well infect itself.
Unless you are 100% sure it was natural death, you should scoop out the dead bodies asap.

Try to find out what took the neon too. Although this may be easier said than done, depending on what state it is now in!

LOL - sorry nothing useful to say - made me laugh and grabbed my attention tought is said "Kids munching on a Neon sandwich!" pmsl brightened my day :eek:)

Most reactions

Back