Kribensis

azzaknight

Fishaholic
Reaction score
can i have a pair of kribs in a 60L if it is well planted??. they will be going with 8 glowlight tetras and 6 albino corys + cherry shrimp.

not with your current stock, i would consider you to be slightly overstocked as it is.

Disregarding the amount of stock they would be fine (hyperthetically) as a community.

i have a fluval 2+ filtering it. i only have 1 cory( did have 3 but 2 died of illness ) and 4 glowlights atm. i got told that 6 corys, 10 cardinals and 2 cockatoo cichilid would be fine if heavily planted?

sorry i'm confused, half an hour ago you said you have 8 glowlight, 6 albino corys + cherry shrimp, now you say you only have 1 cory & 4 glowlights, and now cardinals and cockatoos have come into the equation along with the pair of kribs?

What exactly do you want to stock?

atm i have 1 cory + 4 glowlights. i want to stock my tank with a pair or kribs, 8 glowlights, 6 corys and cherry shrimp. before i wanted a pair of cockatoo cichilid and i got told that 10 cardinals, 6 corys and a pair of cockatoo cichilid would be ok. sorry for the confusion. i was wandering why you though that the stocking i want will be too much?

ah ok, 65 litres isn't enough space i'm afraid, albino corys get quite big - especially the females, the kribs will become very aggressive and territorial when breeding - when breeding ideally they would need 65 litres to themselves, they would also see cherry shrimp as a meal. corys feel more comfortable in groups so i wouldn't have less than a minimum of 4, also a shoal of glowlight tetras needs more length to swim. so this just wont work.

you could get away with the pair of kribs and 4 corys.

Most reactions

Back