Kribensis

nakomis90

i lurvs the feesh 3
Reaction score
Hi guys...
im normally hid in the betta forum but due too the arguing constantky and whinging i thought id venture into the cichlid forum....
i purchased a piar of kribs...
just curious do they HAVE too have cichlid flakes or pellets or are they ok with live food?
and shrimp?

anything else i can add to this diet i love these guys too bits!!

Welcome to the dark side..... They prefer Flakes as i have never got mine attached to Pellet's. They will eat shrimp and anytihng else they can catch including Zebra Danio's.

Good good!
only had the male 3 days was sold the wrong female the male killed her we got his proper mate this time and hes calmed down!
they're such beauty's!
DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0015-1-1.jpg

min.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0006-5.jpg

DSC_0025-6.jpg

DSC_0030-2.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

remember kribs like green foods too so a little courgette etc in their diet wont go amiss....

i personally have never found they eat other fish apart from being opportunistic with the odd dead tankmate.. that said they are
territorial with other bottom dwellers, more so if they are a bonded pair...

lol this tank is theres lol :)
they have live plants and a small piece of cucumber a day
:hyper:
there such piggies

nice kribs you have there, welcome to the cool side of the forum lol, bettas are only good for one thing.......(goes and fetches a blender :shifty: ) When I kept my kribs a couple of years ago, I noticed my shrimp colony suddenly dwindled lol

nice kribs you have there, welcome to the cool side of the forum lol, bettas are only good for one thing.......(goes and fetches a blender :shifty: ) When I kept my kribs a couple of years ago, I noticed my shrimp colony suddenly dwindled lol

Haha well im breeding bettas still...
but i love these kribs so active and full of fun!
i feed them cucumber and when i do they come up and eat it :blush:
these two are sooo fun :drool:

Haha well im breeding bettas still...
but i love these kribs so active and full of fun!
i feed them cucumber and when i do they come up and eat it :blush:
these two are sooo fun :drool:

I told you you'd like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back