Koralia Powerhead Problem

Chris_C

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Can somebody explain how to open up the powerheads? i have a Koralia 2 and cant seem to get the cage open. Dont want to break it being heavy handed. I just need to replace the shaft. Help would be much appreciated :good:

It twists sidewards in the middle, if that makes sense!!

Seffie x

I was trying that yesterday with no success. Just tried it now after leaving it to dry out and success :rolleyes: sorry to clutter the forum Seffie.

I was trying that yesterday with no success. Just tried it now after leaving it to dry out and success :rolleyes: sorry to clutter the forum Seffie.

This is not clutter my friend, I love these type of posts, shows I am not the only one who has problems with such things :blink:

Seffie x

I find the coralline tends to "seal" them together... try soaking it in vinegar or a cleaner made for powerheads and you should be able to get it open :good:

I find the coralline tends to "seal" them together... try soaking it in vinegar or a cleaner made for powerheads and you should be able to get it open :good:

Thanks Nemo :) will keep it in mind for future reference. Managed to get it open once it had dried out.

Most reactions

Back