Koi Carps Stolen :(

jasminekiddell

Fish Addict
Reaction score
My aunties pond was robbed of some of her very big fish, her Kio Carps were taken they were pretty big too and she had netting over the pond and someones still managed to take them. :(

netting wont stop someone!! im sorry for your loss but there are things like knives and scissors that cut netting!

there has been an increase of koi theft recently. its so sad when you thing people are stealing fish.

netting wont stop someone!! im sorry for your loss but there are things like knives and scissors that cut netting!

there has been an increase of koi theft recently. its so sad when you thing people are stealing fish.

There are also things like knives and scissors that cut the people trying to steal your koi! I would like to see someone try to steal something out of my yard. I will shoot, and I hit what I shoot at.

Its terrible isnt it, i mean people steal anything now a days, we keep chickens(hens) and people steal the pure bread ones, hope it doesnt happen to me, i dont know what i'd do :(

tell her to get a camera.

good luck

you could get motion detector equipment, like lights with a sensor etc, cheaper than a camera but if they come near the lights wil come on full bore and you will wake up!!!!

saves leccy as a camera has to be on 24/7

Agree with Nick, it will also spook them and will make them clear off hopefully.

YF

:crazy: what scum bags!!

seems they will steal anything thats not nailed down these days, but stealing fish is really low.....actually they will steal down anything thats nailed down wont they!

sorry for your loss :(

sorry for her loss mate, nick i had those flood lights where i used to live being ground floor round a busy town with a large wooded garden,people were always nipping in the back for a pee-naughty :shifty: cheeky bussiness if you get my drift and also people trying to break in, we installed the flood lights,for first two weeks i woke up everytime ,then got used to them and alot of the time it would go off with foxes/hedgehogs and even boucing frogz would set them off,so that got more annoying..get a dog...failing that a fake camera even of ebay as broke,fix a led redlight in the front and stick in a very prominent high postistion and advertise the fact you have 24hr cctv...

our house is covered in security lights, its the only was as country folk will come and steal your lawnmower!!!

its true :crazy:

Koi Carps can be worth alot of money when there quite big probably why they were stole!
I think she should have the pond more security proof, they did it during the very late night, she was devastated!
Most of her fish were Koi Carps, alot of her fish have gone now.
I hate people that steal its not fair.

they may be they have been stolen to sell on but sold on for what purpose ?

koi/carp is a delicacy in some european countries :sick:

So sorry for your aunts loss, its an awful thing to happen, my dad had his koi stolen a few years ago, they drugged my german shepherd dog to steal them. The rats will stop at nothing.

Most reactions

Back