Know Where I Can Get Any. . .

michaelb_123

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey, bet ur wonderin what i need lol :D ...

Tank is a bit lonely with one goldfish that came with from m8 n i don't have a LFS!! :-(

Anyone know where i can get coldwater fish/fry on the net that deliver? :/ (I live in birmingham, UK) :)

Bob is startin to look so lonely.. .

(Tank is about 2x2x1 ft n holds about 30 gallons i think :huh:

Goldfish is quite big-looks about 2-3 inches long n 1 up :)

Has fluval 1 n 2 filters. . . they create a current - amusing watching bob try to 'sit' still n start floating away. . . :blink:

thanks a lot :) :D

trimar (.co.uk) is the only one in the UK that I know. I have used them several times and they have a very good reputation.

Some weather loaches might be nice by the way. ;)

woah, weather loaches look funky!! their mouths look awesome lol and from a bit of research i just did i may indeed consider it. . will post another topic asking for care instructions. . . Thanks for the website! think they need a new designer though.. .

Know any other coldwater fish that would fit in my 30 gallon with a goldfish?. . .

trimar (.co.uk) is the only one in the UK that I know. I have used them several times and they have a very good reputation.

How do they package them??! (lots of bubble wrap?!)

lol, in very strong plastic bags. A polystyrene box is filled with bags of water (and fish!) and heat packs taped to the top and the polystyrene box put into a marked and labelled cardboard box. They are then sent overnight.

I have never had any problems other than when a bag split and there were 5 peppered cories swimming aout the box happy as larry! lol

Most reactions

Back