King Kong Parrots

Check aquabid search King Kong i found a few.. They are odd looking fish..

post-106-1139097668.jpg

post-106-1139097755.jpg

post-106-1139097817.jpg

post-1420-1139189538.jpg

post-1420-1139189610.jpg

looks like midasxparrot

Somebody told me that you can create kk by breeding a nice synspillum to a nice midas cichlid . He told me that you would get 3 kinds of fish . A blood parrot , a kk parrot and a rose queen. Now i personally dont believe it is as simple as breeding a wild midas to a wild syn because everybody would be doing it, but i do believe this is true if you take an intensly line bred domestic midas to and intensly line bred domestic syn .

Somebody told me that you can create kk by breeding a nice synspillum to a nice midas cichlid . He told me that you would get 3 kinds of fish . A blood parrot , a kk parrot and a rose queen. Now i personally dont believe it is as simple as breeding a wild midas to a wild syn because everybody would be doing it, but i do believe this is true if you take an intensly line bred domestic midas to and intensly line bred domestic syn .
words :good: and you know all them you stated are basically could be from the same batch but just different names due to the quality of the fish...hahhaah.. man talk bout labeling due to undesired or desired traits.. man how would that be in the human world :hyper:

KK parrot = Fertile blood parrot+fH
Whose got some for sale?
right here bro.. hit him up, his name is Anthony aka skinnychinaman.. i just got a female mammom from him.. he just imported them from Tawain, from Happy Breed Farm.. they are very well none for breeding them high quality parrots.. yeah they got chip and certificates..and if you think my femalekkp here is sweet.. you better ck out his mammons.. i have never seen so much parrots in my life :lol:

4444b88205267.jpg

Passion of the Sea Aquarium
19209 Colima Rd. #C.
Rowland Hts, CA 91748
626-839-5119

email: [email protected]

Open 7 days a week, 11am-8pm
:good:

Most reactions

Back