Juwel Trigon 190 - Bristol

Shnee

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Equipment Juwel Trigon 190
Age and condition: 5 Years old great condition no visible scratches
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Does not fit decor of redecorated front room so have purchased new tank to suit
Collection only
Sales price: It's on eBay (Item Number 260880404817) With a Buy it Now for £180.00 happy to sell for about £120 on here.
Photograph:
$(KGrHqR,!i!E6QwGhCikBOpzqFNNsQ~~60_3.JPG

Used Juwel Trigon 190 Fishtank. Only being sold due to redecoration of front room and it now doesn't fit so have purchased another tank. Tank is in great condition with no significant scratches (nothing that is visible when tank is filled with water)

Holds 190 Litres comes with built in Filter, Heater and T5 Lighting (Original T8 Light Bar will also be provided) Substrate is included that has had various nutrients and ferts added over time (Plants grow well in it)

Please note no fish are included so I am happy to remove all substrate and clean the tank down for the winning bidder if they want (as soon as full payment is received) however if you want to keep the mature filter and some of the tank water please say and I will keep it for you.

Bog wood will be sold separately or to the winning bidder I am happy to do a deal on the wood in the tank and a rather large selection I have elsewhere.

Happy to send any detailed photos anyone wants or answer any questions.

This item is collection only from Bristol BS8 area.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

hi can i buy your orignial t8 bar if it still works and available...will need price with postage to manchester please :)

Most reactions

Back