I ain't gettin on no plane fool
Reaction score
Equipment: Juwel Rio 300 in beech
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: closing down tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £399
Postage & Packaging: Collection only

Just seeing if there is any interest, the tank will be sold with cabinet and both light units. Both lights work 100% and have bulbs in. The tank tank is A1, i have just gone around the tank and i cant find any marks on the glass. This is a such good condition it could be sold as new, it does however contain my fish at the moment. Heaters and tetratec 1200 filters are not included but can be added for small price if purchased together. :good:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports

Added pic of said tank

DSCF3645.jpg

rocks and wood heater and filter now included at same price

Most reactions

Back