Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Equipment: Juwel Rio 240, dark wood, filter, lights and heater
Quantity for sale:  1
Delivery or Collection: Collection only - will not fit in my car
Sales price: £300  now only £150 for quick sale
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph:

Hi I have just moved house and used this tank as a temporary one - just trying to recoup the costs of what I spent on it. This tank was second hand to me but looks in great condition, was tempted to downsize to it lol!

I think the tank is pretty new as it has the new T5 light system.

thanks Wills

*edit to add photo to top post

Now reduced to £250 or offers

Wills

Now reduced to £200 need to move this asap

Hi yes it is sorry I missed the update on this.

Wills

Fantastic. Definitely interested, been looking for a second hand tank this size in dark wood for a while! Do you have any pictures at all?

Hi thats fantastic not got any pics at the moment but can sort some out tonight. It is in pretty much mint condition just a bit of algae on the glass near the filter box :)

Wills

If you can get some pics up, that'd be great. Is the tank stocked? How long would you need to re-home/get ready for pick up? For myself, I'll only really be able to pick up on a Saturday or Sunday.

The tank is empty I moved my 6 foot tank to our new house and used the four foot as a temporary tank rather than moving it all in one.

If your able to pick up on Sunday that would be best for us.

thanks Wills

Hi really sorry about the delay - Ive been in hospital so just got round to this lol.

Here is the pic

If your still interested Sunday is still good for us but I wont be able to help lift as its my knee that Ive had the problem with. It is not heavy just awkward to carry so you need two people I think

Wills

Hi,

I'm sorry mate, but I've just had my car M.O.T'd and it has siphoned off a large chunk of my money. I'm still really interested and would love to take it off your hands, but won't have the money until the 28th, which is almost three weeks away.

Hi - thats ok, Im going to have to leave it up for sale for now as I need it gone as its stuck in the kitchen and my partner wants it gone lol.

Wills

Tank now reduced to £150 to move it

Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back