Juwel Rio 125, Bogwood, Heater, Filters, Rocks

Hawkins

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I am selling a Juwel Rio 125 with no light unit (but has flaps) for £70. The filter was removed as I had other plans for the tank, but I have just decided to sell. The cabinet comes with it (both in dark wood)

I also have 2 pieces of bogwood for sale. these are mopani and are quite smallish

I also have 2 rocks for sale, i am not sure what type but they are silvery and quite reflective. I paid about £8 for both of them from P@H

I also have a fortress for sale from p@H was £12

the postage on most of this will be cheap using Royal Mail

I will get pics later

I am selling a Juwel Rio 125 with no light unit (but has flaps) for £70. The filter was removed as I had other plans for the tank, but I have just decided to sell. The cabinet comes with it (both in dark wood)

I also have 2 pieces of bogwood for sale. these are mopani and are quite smallish

I also have 2 rocks for sale, i am not sure what type but they are silvery and quite reflective. I paid about £8 for both of them from P@H

I also have a fortress for sale from p@H was £12

the postage on most of this will be cheap using Royal Mail

I will get pics later
Location please?

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

+ yes if nobody else is interested in the tank - have already smashed up 2 tanks and skipped them

oh no thats blasphemous :eek:

you can't smash up a tank :eek: if it comes to that I could give a token payment! :p

if you do decide to sell a flap (sounds so bad lol) can I have a price posted please?

still have it all, also a Hydor aereator thing, it has blue light and bubbles come from it which are lit by the blue light

was £20 i'll sell it for £5 :lol:

still have it all, also a Hydor aereator thing, it has blue light and bubbles come from it which are lit by the blue light

was £20 i'll sell it for £5 :lol:
How much posted

Hi, sorry I have been waiting for my USB SD card reader to arrive in the post, it has arrived today so i have taken some pictures and have uploaded them

here we go!

These are all the decorations / parts that i am selling
P1050112.jpg

this is the tank, sorry the pic is not very clear. there are a few scratches on the front
P1050117.jpg

some bogwood
P1050103.jpg

P1050104.jpg

P1050110.jpg

this is an Elite Stingray 5 with the original sponges and cartidges, a 25w heater and a Hydor Ario 4 bubble/light thing. the light is blue. i really liked this but it was too powerful for the tank i had it in
also API testing kit, they are mostly full, the pH ones never got used as i didnt understand
P1050097.jpg

a castle, which was £12 from P@H..
P1050105.jpg

a bridge.. when I got this, the label was around the waist of the bridge, and i pulled it and it snapped in half lol. it has been glued properly and been in my tank for a few months, so is safe
P1050106.jpg

this is an air pump.. no idea how much it pumps in an hour. and the rocks! the silver ones are quite reflective, but not at all angles

and one of my few remaining fish :D siamese fighter
P1050129.jpg

oh hes not for sale just wanted to show him !

i can get the postage costs if you ask me to price something. i have some scales and can work out the cost

how much for the bogwood posted,the one thats sort of standing up?

picture 4
thanks
scott

and maybe picture 3

Hi Scott,

i havent put any prices on anything, as i want you to do that

would you like any measurements?

Most reactions

Back