Juwel Rio 125 And Stand In Beech With Filter, Lights And Extras

drooke

Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Juwel Rio 125 And Stand In Beech With Filter, Lights And Extras
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Upgraded
Delivery or Collection: Collection, local delivery
Sales price: £70
Postage & Packaging: N/A

For sale is my used Juwel Rio 125 - a 125 litre aquarium suitable for cold water, tropical and marine fish.

The aquarium comes with the original internal filter unit and pump, a Rena 50W heater, original lighting unit and two 18W tubes, orignal lid, stick on thermometer, two stick on backgrounds (blue/black as pictured and planted aquarium), two small nets, 1 space carbon filter media, 6 spare wool filter media, Hydor Ario with light aerator. I can even throw in a piece of Mopani bog wood and some pea gravel if you wish.

All working and in good condition with possible exception of Hydor aerator as not tested myself. Aquarium and stand in good condition, with a few scratches on the aquarium glass and on trim to one side.

I'm looking for £90 £80 £70 for this great, ready to go package.

Available for collection from Golcar, Huddersfield. May be able to offer local delivery, please get in touch.

IMG_2631.JPG

IMG_2632.JPG

IMG_2633.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2637.JPG

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Reduced to £80 for quick sale. Anyone interested?

I would also take this if there would be any way of you getting it to Carlisle, Long shot but thought I would ask :)

Oh I forgot to say,
If you can deliver to Birstall(Near Ikea) which isn't far from Huddersfield, I would be happy to pay your Petrol costs too.

Thanks for the interest.

Trying to arrange delivery with Lightning86, although proving a little difficult and sale not confirmed. As a result, this is still for sale - collection preferred.

Open to offers, although £50 is too low i'm afraid.

Thanks,

Dan

Anyone interested in this lovely starter tank?

Anyone interested in this lovely starter tank?

id love it but huddersfield would be a lil too far to travel from sheffield as i doubt it would fit in my lil corsa! :no: :no:

If it helps, it fits in a Skoda Fabia fine. If you wanted to be doubly sure, I could see if I could flat pack the cabinet?

If it helps, it fits in a Skoda Fabia fine. If you wanted to be doubly sure, I could see if I could flat pack the cabinet?

hmm i bought one a while ago for my room and it ripped the inner roof material of my corsa :crazy: :crazy: would you consider delivery to sheffield? if you would id definetly be interested

Hi Jody,

Sorry I can't make it over to Sheffield, got too much on at the moment. It's yours if you wanted to collect though.

Thanks for the interest.

Dan

PM sent, very interested and able to do a collection within the next few days.

Most reactions

Back