Juwel Rekord 120

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Reaction score
I been offered one and they have this built in filtration system which I dunno if I'm happy about but due to the location of the tank there would be no stand and nowhere to put an external so my question is, is the filtration system decent? 3 stage? easy to clean [I hate cleaning internal filters you get so much mess in the tank] and do you have anything else positive/negative to add to help me decide whether to have the tank or not. And what is the standard wpg for the lights? Thank you :D

I been offered one and they have this built in filtration system which I dunno if I'm happy about but due to the location of the tank there would be no stand and nowhere to put an external so my question is, is the filtration system decent? 3 stage? easy to clean [I hate cleaning internal filters you get so much mess in the tank] and do you have anything else positive/negative to add to help me decide whether to have the tank or not. And what is the standard wpg for the lights? Thank you :D

The internal filters are rubbish. Mines now been removed :hyper:

Cleaning them makes more mess within the tank. As you pull the media out, the water pulls the bits off and they enter the tank.

The internal filters are rubbish. Mines now been removed :hyper:

Cleaning them makes more mess within the tank. As you pull the media out, the water pulls the bits off and they enter the tank.

This is what I thought, I HATE INTERNAL FILTERS meh

Most reactions

Back