Juwel Light Problem

jim_uk_2006

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i'm having a problem with the lights on my juwel rio 180. what happened is the lights wont work, one day they will next nothing??? if i take the plug out and put it back in the lights flick on for a sec then nothing?? i have checked the plug, tried it in another socket, checked all the connections the usual stuff that you dismiss. now i'm stuck so im hoping somebody might have an idea and be able to help me. thanks

I had the same problem with my juwel lighting for my trigon.

I bought the set the set online at charterhouse aquatics, who were fabulous, and i just sent it back to them and they replaced it.

They told me that juwel were having some prob with the T5, i got a new one sent out and has been fine for last 9 months so you might just have a faulty one as i did. so send it back

I had the same problem with my juwel lighting for my trigon.

I bought the set the set online at charterhouse aquatics, who were fabulous, and i just sent it back to them and they replaced it.

They told me that juwel were having some prob with the T5, i got a new one sent out and has been fine for last 9 months so you might just have a faulty one as i did. so send it back

thanks for the help guys. my tank is about 3-4 years old now so i doubt they will replace it. i have printed out the info from the link and will have a look tomorrow

Juwel make great looking tanks, but they don't seem to have very reliable lighting. I wonder if they buy in the light units or make them themselves?.

Most reactions

Back