Juwel Filters

nathan01

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i have a juwel rekord 70 and the original filter box, im planning on doing a low tech planted tank, would it be best to keep this filter or change it for something else, although it will still have to be internal

if you are happy with it i would keep it . the juwel filter provide brilliant filtration the only downside being their size.

otherwise why not try the fluval plus range?

and if you dont mind me asking why does it have to be internal??

thanks

adam

i have a juwel rekord 70 and the original filter box, im planning on doing a low tech planted tank, would it be best to keep this filter or change it for something else, although it will still have to be internal

Keep it. Your best option in a low tech tank.

i've decided t o keep, and it needed to be internal because i have no space for external

The only problem i find with the jewel built in filter is the lack of flow they produce. I would get some fish that would stir the substrate to overcome this problem.

The only problem i find with the jewel built in filter is the lack of flow they produce. I would get some fish that would stir the substrate to overcome this problem.

To be honest, the Juwel filter in the Rekord 70 is quite fab. Never had problems with mine. Seems as though Juwel got it just right in the Rekord 70.

a bit off topic but where can i get Juwel tanks? i look everywhere but i can never even find their brand name.

Is it online or something :S

Never had a problem with my Juwel internal. see below.
tank1.jpg

Finished.jpg

Regards
BigC

Never had a problem with my Juwel internal. see below.
tank1.jpg

Finished.jpg

Regards
BigC

I knw its not directly for this part of the forum.

But ur tank looks fab, i have a rio125 and my plants never seem to do so great asyours, I know its nothing to do with the tank. But do you use any extra stuff for your plants? Like co2 substrate. extra foods?

knw its not directly for this part of the forum.

But ur tank looks fab, i have a rio125 and my plants never seem to do so great asyours, I know its nothing to do with the tank. But do you use any extra stuff for your plants? Like co2 substrate. extra foods?
PM sent as not to clog post.

Most reactions

Back