just wondering

How old young r u. Plz dont be offendend by this poll i just wanted to see if im the youngest im onl

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-90

• 91-100

• really really old like 300.

• not born yet.

• Total voters
Mad Bean said:
Sinuhe said:
26 here, and will be 27 in eight days  :p  *Picks up her cane and limps away* :lol:
Then I should be bed ridden

I'm 33
yellow.gif
If you're bedridden, then I should be a fossil.

I am 287. I like fast cars and fast girls and partying with Tommy Lee.

I am 27, 28 in january. :p

(sorry about the first part :lol: )

Your only as old as the Women/man you feel :wub: , oh christ that makes me 32 :hyper:

Of course you're one of the youngest. Us old geezers couldn't figure out how to put a poll together. :p
38 here and I'm sure I'm not even one of the oldest - just willing to admit it.
Edit: I just remembered I'm only 37. That's when you know you are old when you just can't remember.

I can't believe it! I'll be 39 in November, and at this tender age I seem to be the oldest on this thread so far! :eek: Being that Lateral Line hasn't posted actual age.
Feels wise, I see me exactly the same as when I went college, minus hair, plus tummy, so it equals out... (not quite!, says the wife).

Now, since my whole family is into the fish thing, together we make 84!

Well after readin the last post I don't feel so bad. My hair is going,,,my belly is growing, but I have NOT made it out of college yet LOL. Hey I am only 32. :lol:
Signed,
Sondan

26 i think? Lol, had to think about that the other day.. THought I was 27 for a second.. Whew! :fun:

ahh, well just think of it this way...you're all only as young as you feel and I have never heard an old person on this forum...well no one that is except for Fishy_Fish74....WOW, talk about old....! ;) :lol: (joking! :p )

And just think, the less young you are age wise, the more right you have to sit back and say how wise and great you are...!! :)

Most reactions

Back