Just Won A Tank On Ebay

thanks ethos :D
just been & got the sand for it now so sands is being washed also got some plants as well so at least its got something in there while its cycling lol.

Is this your biggest tank, trace?

Where did you get your sand from and what type of sand are you using as I am going to be setting up my new tank with sand?

Looks like you got a good deal on the tanks :)

yeah ethos thats my biggest tank for now :hey: :hey:
kris i got my sand from B & Q its just playsand, think it was £3.49 or something like that. i've not done to bad with the tanks i've managed to get but think i gota stop buying them for a while cos this is the 4th 1 since july lol MTS hit me quick :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

yeah it does mean multiple tank syndrome & yeah its happening big time in our house, even the kids have got it. the 2 boys who are 7 & 9 want a big tank for xmas so that will be another 1 for me to play with lol.
hubby says i need theropy :rofl: :rofl: :hyper: :hyper: but hey it stops me being bored

I think it means multi tank syndrome but not 100% sure!

lol, i never new that, that may explain my problem.

Ive got a 3.5ft, and 4ft, a 5ft... and who knows, whats next! :hey:

yeah it does mean multiple tank syndrome & yeah its happening big time in our house, even the kids have got it. the 2 boys who are 7 & 9 want a big tank for xmas so that will be another 1 for me to play with lol.
hubby says i need theropy :rofl: :rofl: :hyper: :hyper: but hey it stops me being bored

My girlfriend thinks I'm obsessed :lol:
Who isn't ???

Most reactions

Back