Just What We Need

Oh good grief,,,,,they are breeding them and don't actualy know about them,,,,,,,most odd!!!!

Crazy.....lets hope that whoever wins them knows better than to keep them all together.

I feel bad for these poor fish he is selling. Don't know if it will do any good, but I sent him(?) the following message:

You shouldn't be selling or breeding Betta's. You need to do more research. You are listing fish as incorrect types. Also who ever wins this auction, will have a tank full of dead betta's in a month. You cannot keep mixed sex Betta's in the same tank, because they came from the same spawn.
Please change your description, and post your auctions under the correct Betta types.

What's the betting you don't get a reply.....will be interesting if you do though :good:

Ok, I got a reply. I thought he was just a kid who didn't bother to research. No I see he is actually and angry old man, that just doesn't care. :crazy:

Here is his reply:

Are you threatening me??? Maybe you are the one who should do more research!!! You must be one of those people that raises bettas in a mason jar Those are crowntail bettas And further more those fish came out of a tank that has 100+ bettas in the same tank and they are 2.5 months old now tell me why are they not DEAD!!! I have been raising fish for 35 years and owned 2 full line pet stores I have tanks full of brother & sister bettas Have you been to my house NO PLEASE DONT TELL ME HOW TO RAISE FISH!!! HAVE YOU EVER TRIED IT OBVIOUSLY NOT!! MAYBE I SHOULD REPORT YOU TO AQUA BID FOR HARRASSMENT PLEASE GO P*** UP A ROPE FOOL!!!

:eek: what the ..... are you serious.... i really dont even know what to say.... wow... ummm check please :huh:

i went to go say something to the guy and now it cant be found??? hmmm im confused :unsure:

I couldn't get the line either but WOW I cannot believe he actually thinks he knows what hes doing. Again WOW.

That's the same guy. He has 2 veils posted as delta's. also those so called crowns look like f1, f1 veil/crown mixes. People who know better will just click off his auctions. Im mainly worried about the winner of those 12 fish, that wil all be kept in the same tank, until there's only one left.

I am trying to complain to aquabid, but having trouble.

Good for you! I cannot bear to think what he would do with those fish or how long they would last! :unsure:

I really doubt he does not know what he is doing. That was a pretty blatant defensive reply just to unnerve you and prevent questioning.

.... really unbelievable. We really could do without some of the people in this world. I'm pretty speechless right now.......

Oh my goodness Many,,what a horrible reply you got. Good on you for trying.

What a complete ass.......I wonder if he is the same guy that advertised a crowntail pair a couple of months ago that were VTs. Good for you Many :good: :good:

Most reactions

Back