Just to say hello

Squeebo84

Reaction score
Hi all. a little about me, I'm still new to all this and currently have a 32.5g gallon planted with co2 with
7 harlequin rasbora,
13 green neons,
6 male endlers,
1male and 2 female dwarf gourami,
1 rosy barb, 1 panda garra, 5 amano shrimp and 3 nerite snails. Aaaaand deep breaths.
I have a 10g long tank(24x8x8) again planted with co2 and have 12 cpd's, 1 hill stream loach, 1 nerite and 4 amano.
I have a 2.5g cycling and plan to have shrimp in there and I've just purchased 45g long (60x12x15) which I have no idea what to do with but it was cheap😂. Looking forward to advice and learning.

Welcome to our community... :hi:
For all of your questions please post it in the correct section. Sufficient members present who can help you out with all of your questions...

:hi:

First thing that caught my eye was just one Panda Garra. I am WELL acquainted with this fish and one is not a good idea. While one Panda can do well it will likely cause issues with other fish. They are just too active and playful and will cause stress to other fish if they are solo. One Panda will not physically harm other fish but their antics can easily cause stress in the other fish. Three Pandas are the minimum with 5 being better giving them their own species to 'play' with tending to make them leave other fish alone.

Thanks for the info much appreciated. When I see them again I'll try get some more. I originally started with a very small 5gallon tank and that's why I only had the one. I no I should have more rosy barbs as well but the others died off a while back (probably due to lack of space in the tiny tank) both seem fairly happy but I no we all want the best for our water buddies

Most reactions

Back