Just Thought This Was Funny!

lewiss

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just thought this was funny! Take a look.

http://home-aquarium-store.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/cleantank2.jpg

Made me :lol: :) Id love to have a tank big enough to be able to get into the tank with my fish and swim around with them :)

Ive seen a vid somewhere of a dud will a full reef set up the size of my bathroom. Went for a little snorkle when it needed cleaning. I can only dream of being able to have a setup that would enable me to go swimming with the fish :drool:

Sounds great untill a trigger swims up your shorts.

I was going to say. Avoiding venomous, pointy or bitey corals and fish is hard enough in the ocean in a big reef tank i don't think you would stand a chance. :lol:

Is that real? Looks like its been photoshopped

:lol: i dont think its real :) Although there was a topic on here somewhere where some guy had built a fish wall in his basement that was HUGE he had allsorts of things in there like Manatee's and other sea life. Was amazing, He had to get in it to swim around and clean it and so on... have a dig on the forum its there somewhere?

Anybody got it?

Doubt he'd get in there if it was a lionfish tank!

I might try and squeeze into my nano!..................And if I can't my little 5 year old boy might!....When I dunk him in and tell him to kiss my Zoa's! lol

wow coincidence, i was chatting to a freind at my allotment who was telling me about his dads freind in indonesia who gets a guy in to clean his marine tank, after talking about it he mentioned a swimsuit and kit, i thought a bit excessive to clean a tank? so i asked him he replied... ''no he gets a guy in the tank to clean it'' lol he goes on to tell me its a dividing wall and he gets the guy literally in to clean it, how i wish i was the owner, he also told me how he had built a swimming pool for his dog so i think the owners is rich or just nuts, or possibly both.

If I was rich I'd do that, massive pool and fill it with lr coral nd fish then swim in it!!!!

Yeah imagine it a huge marine tank the size of your house like an extention on the side of your house but its just an aquarium haha would be amazing too scuba with the corals and things, THink of your water and electric bills though hahaha :)

Yeah imagine it a huge marine tank the size of your house like an extention on the side of your house but its just an aquarium haha would be amazing too scuba with the corals and things, THink of your water and electric bills though hahaha :)

thats when you start charging admission rates!

Why not just buy a dive boat and live on it. Then you'd have limitlesss access to every coral and fish.

True!!! I might play the lottery!!! Ohh to have money!!

Most reactions

Back