Just Hangin Around

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

downsouth

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Saw this squirrel yesterday eating out of the neighbor's bird feeder. He actually hooks his claws into the top of the feeder and hangs upside down to reach the food.

DSC01933.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

cute, but I hate squirrels, the grey ones are just so annoying, they get into our attic, one died in our water tank :blink: but now we sealed the roof better.

Red squirrels rock

Yep i agree replace the camera lens with a set of scopes i go with the above i love to see the small reds (sadly a rare sight now) but the greys are total killers "pest" sick of seeing them robbing nests along with magpies, and basically stripping all the trees of bark.

Nah seriously i dont like them but they can be amusing to watch as they are so adaptable and clever animals hence how they do so well, my local park is now infested with them that they are as common place as pigeons in the city and along with magpies they do a great little number on the bird / finch population.

Great photo though and captures the skill of these cute looking pests :good:

Ahh just noticed your from the states (we rued the day they were introduced here in the UK infact there is going to be a cull nationally here in the UK)

Most reactions

Back