Just got a free 15 tall!!!!!!!

AlexsDaddy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Somewhere on the East Coast of the good ole' USA!!
My grandfather just gave me a 15g tall along with the stand, ugf, lights, air pump and line, gang valve, and a decoration. It hasn't been used in about 15 years or so though so I'm going to be breaking it down and resealing it before I use it. Probably won't use the ugf though. Depends on what I decide to put in it. I'm thinking small fish, cause I have always wanted a tank with a lot of small colorful fish in it. Maybe guppies, tetras, and some pigmy corries or ghost shrimp.

Sounds good! Watch ou though....you must remember that cories have to come to the surface for air.

I think pygmy cories would be fine in a tall tank because they're not bottom dwellers like other cories, they tend to freestyle around mid level.

As long as it has a normal hood the corys coming to the surface shouldn't be an issue.

Free stuff is defiantly cool; I just went up to the attic to get down the wife’s Christmas things, I decided to have a look around and found my old box of aquatic goodies…

Just some under ground filters and a few air pumps, bog wood and a few rocks but it was a good find, I had forgot about them over the years.

Good luck with your new tank!

Stevie

Most reactions

Back