Just Been Looking At Tanks And Unsure?

juwel rekord 60, or juwel rekord 70.

Juwel no longer make the Record 60 or 70, and they are far better than the rather poor new Record 600's IMO :nod: If it were me, I'd get moving and buy either a Record 60 or 70, while a few people still have them :good: The old tanks are great, but the hoods on the new tanks are flimsy and the filters don't have as much surface area and thus will clogg up quicker...

All the best
Rabbut

if you have a quick google there are a few online sites selling them for between £55-£60

found a few websites what sell the jewel 60's and 70's i will get one of them

looks like its going to be a bit tite if i have the jewel 60 litre, its 60 cm long and its very close to my tv, is there any tanks which are 50 ish cm's long external size?????????? If so what and where to buy?

Just found one - http://www.rocketaquatics.co.uk/classica-a...ack-p-1706.html

are they any good

Sorry if i keep asking about fish tanks I dont want to buy just any and as I am limited for space i would like to get it right first time.

tbh 56Litres is the absolute minimum tank size you want to go for and even then you are going to be severely limited on the types of fish you can keep in a tank of that size.

Ive just been to "pets at home" and seen a tank which I like but was hoping for some guidence. Its called "Fish X Box - By Interpet and its a 64 litre. Its £90 and comes complete with interpet filter and heater. Also has flourecent lighting for nighttime and daytime.

the questions I want to ask are:

1. Is this a good tank
2. Are the filters anygood
3. Should I buy a tank with a built in filter in the hood or are the internal filters just as good?
4. Does the night time light help?

it a nice tank i have one and so has my mum the only down side to this tank is pet at home them selfs and trying to get the light for it my mum white light went 3 2 weeks after getting it pets at home said they hadnt started selling the lights yet as it shouls last for a year. it toke 2 months for them to get her a new light

my white light died yesterday i called pets at home to see if they had any in stock they said no i asked if i could order one they have said 3 weeks iv had my tank now for over a year now and they still dont have the light in stock.

im giveing then 4 week to get it in and then im giving them hell. i only got this tank as i got £50 of vouchers as the pet at home sold me fish that had something wrong them and killed all my other fish would never bye fish from them again.

Most reactions

Back