Jumping Out Of Tank

redi

Reaction score
my betta is trying to jump out of the tank alot... my other one used 2 do tht occasionly but this one nvr did tht until now and he's doing it alot i just put him in a 1 gallon tank he used to be a 1/2 gallon tank, i change him everyweek with dechloinated water, someone please help me out, im worried :-( :sad:

They do have a tendency to jump :sly: If his water is clean and he's healthy, I'd say he's just being a betta! Can you get a lid, even a temporary or homemade one for his bowl? Something like mesh over the opening and held down? As long as it lets some air through it's fine and will keep him in the bowl.

They do have a tendency to jump :sly: If his water is clean and he's healthy, I'd say he's just being a betta! Can you get a lid, even a temporary or homemade one for his bowl? Something like mesh over the opening and held down? As long as it lets some air through it's fine and will keep him in the bowl.

yea his water is very clean, and i hav a lid on it ;) :shifty: :)

Well if the water is good and theres a lid, no worries. He'll be fine. :good:

I had the same problem as you when I was 9. ;) So at that time, all my betta fish was unsucessfull. :/

Well on mine I disabled the link so find one on another thread and just click on it and it will take you to where to get them :good:

yea his water is very clean, and i hav a lid on it ;) :shifty: :)
good good aslong as you have lid and try to do daily changes as there maybe some amonia or something on the water so just keep a close eye

Cut plastic canvas to the shape of the bowl and that should hold him in i have done that on mine and no problems. :good:

test your ammonia, nitrates and nitrites.

Do you clean your bowl every day? Without a filter, you need to clean the water daily.

Also, what temperature is the water? and what temprature is it at night? Temprature fluctuations could be stressing him.

im going to test tht and i dont hav a thermetor but its probably hot becuz im not there not but where he is, theres a heat wave and theres no ac on im scared 4 him :-( also at nite ....probably............the same or cooler wen im there at nite hotter its confusing :(

Most reactions

Back