Image_00063.jpg

Image_00062.jpg

Image_00054.jpg

Image_00030.jpg

Image_00026.jpg

IME NUBER 1

join anyway i know your getting em

hi

lion fish have a great personality but i have been to the great barrier reef and the size of the lion fish are massive the where about 14" long

love those fish good luck trod with your new tank

any one its just for fun

Ive been thinking of buying a fuzzy lion for a while. I think lion's are an amazing looking fish but always been concerned about how big they will grow and if they will eat any of my smaller ones.

I have a 150l tank, smaller fish are electric blue damsel and a green chromis, i have a snowflake blenny which isnt small but not everso big....My bigger fish include a yellow tang, picaso triger and a jewel puffer

So what what do you reckon ....... should i get one ????

the trigger can and more and likely will nip the lions spines off which would inevitably kill it

and the chromis and blenny would probably be at risk however they are probably the biggest personalitys in my tank

Oh thats a shame, i do like my trigger as he looks so good, but boy has he taken out a number of new inhabitants of the tank........ guess i wont be going down this route then :sick:

yeah sorry mate

The most distrubing thing about that video, is the fact, that instead of separating the two fish, as the lion was obviously stressed, they just stood there and videoed it :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wow he is lovely :drool:

Got any info on him e.g age, feeding, tank mates etc :good:

No I don't. All I know is that I've been giving him a Silver Slider a day and he acts like that's not enough. He has his own personality though. When I put the Yellow Eye Tang in the tank he would swim over to him and just stare. I thought he was gonna eat him but I guess he finally gave him the okay. :good: When the damsels were messing with the Tang, he would hide under the Lion Fish and it was like the Lion Fish was protecting him.

I will call the people I got the tank from and see if she has any history on the Lion.

That will make my Lezley No. 3 then! :good: Little Lez isn't king of the tank yet as he is same size if not smaller than his mates and certainly not as bolshy but he can and does hold his own! He is in with two yellow tangs and a passer angel.

He only eats live feeder shrimps but he only eats once a week because he stufs himself silly and it takes him that long to digest it!! He does occasionally pick at frozen mysis and krill and spirulina flakes but not enough to fill himself.

lionfish2.jpg

lionfish1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back