Jbl Pro Flora M602 Co2 Kit

tr0p1cal

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: jbl pro flora m602 with extra bottle used.
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: 1
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price:make an offer
Postage & Packaging:no
Photograph:

i no longer use this as i changed my tank to SA set up. was used in a planted tank with discus. ive had it about 9 months but have removed it due to fish change and finding it difficult to get the balance correct so had big outbreakes of algea.

if there isnt much interest i may sell the solenoid and regulator seperate. these are brand new and still in the box. they were replaced as the existing one broke.

Got a ballpark figure? I know they go for about £200 new?

well i roughly hopeing for about £100 as it has the 2 co2 bottles.

not to sure if i would get more selling seperatly and the solenoid is brand new which retails at £80

but at the end of the day its only worth wot people are willing to pay for it.

not to sure if i would get more selling seperatly and the solenoid is brand new which retails at £80

I would give you £100 for it but it would have to be posted so I guess that would rule me out.:unsure:

I would give you £100 for it but it would have to be posted so I guess that would rule me out.:unsure:

is it even legal to post out Co2 bottles? i guess id have to weigh it to see what it would cost

is it even legal to post out Co2 bottles? i guess id have to weigh it to see what it would cost

Good point. I have no idea, but if you get no other offers and it could be couriered/posted I would probably take it.

Cheers.

Yeah don't see why not as you can buy other kits online?

Just wanted to let you know that unless you use a Courier that is licensed to transport cylinders you won`t be able to post them anywhere. :no:

I had exactly the same problem when I sold my CO2 setup a few months ago. It worked out better all round to list the item on ebay as collection only. I sold it within a day and got a really good price for it :good:

Sorry to be a party pooper but thought it would help to let you know :lol:

Most reactions

Back