Jazz's New Set-up

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jazz_UK

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,

As I stare at my empty tank and think of the new set-up and fish I will be purchasing over the coming months. I have decided to reminisce over what was in my last tank and I found a few new photos that I thought I would share.

So far I have decided to remove the UG filter and have purchased an Ehiem external filter with built in heater. I have also decided to go with sand and am currently in the process of cleaning it.

I will keep everyone updates on the progress of the new set-up but enjoy the photos from the old tank.

Jazz_UK

One of my favourites, one of my clown loaches,

Attachments

• fish_Loach.jpg
    fish_Loach.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 73
I am unsure of this shark's correct name, but it was called a diamond shark in the LFS. I have never seen them since :(

Attachments

• fish_sshark.jpg
    fish_sshark.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 76
they say patience is a virtue m8... hey just noticed you are from scotland i live just outside edinburgh care to divulge we could share LFS tips ;)

codpiece - I live in a small village just outside of Motherwell. My LFSs are all found on Paisely Road in Glasgow, there are 4 within 1 mile of each other. :thumbs:

However I was planning a trip up to Fyfe once my tank had cycled to visit one that always advertises in the magazines.

Anything worth visiting around Edinburgh?

Jazz_UK

Most reactions

Back