Java-plants.com

jonp

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all

found this site and wondered if anyone had used them?

java plants

any feedback if so?

Thanks

Jon

I used them recently. The plants were good, delivery fast, overall was very pleased.

Not sure I would recommend the plants for a shrimp tank, I soaked mine for two days and still got a bad reaction from my shrimp had to put carbon in the filter to save them.

But may well use them again for other tanks :).

i bought a 36" set from them and wasn't what i would expect, where is says the plant and amount i thought it was going to be bunches but its stems! half died and it looked naff with only a couple of the plants

i cant comment on java plants as i have never used them but i have used plantsalive and found them to be quite good. speedy delivery and goodd communication.

ive used jave recently for a 48inch , good plants, none have died, only been eaten by some fish. id buy again, only thing, they didn't give me enough lead to wrap around the sponge

I did once and not again plants looked horrible really sad about Greenline going down due to Andy's bad health but I see its still going with UK grown plants which is good.

Yes, good to see Greenline is slowly stocking up again. They were always my first choice.

Most reactions

Back