Java Moss

winaldo

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
maybe im being paranoid i bought some java moss off ebay i have attached it to slate and wood but after reading back posts i think some off it could be dead as some brown bits ..
if its dead will that stuff just disappear and rest off it grow or am im best just take it all out or leave it see what happens

I swear you could drop an atomic bomb on Java Moss and it would not only survive but also harness the energy to grow. Just leave it in unless it is clearly past the point of no return and if conditions are even semi-decent I should think it will make a full recovery. After all, I think we would all feel a bit rough after being put thrown around the sorting office and being left in the dark with no food for days on end.

yeah did think myself give it a chance thats fine just want tank be right rather than leave it have to do it again that was all thanks

my java moss has been attached to some slate in my tank for three days or so now i actually thought it was dead but its looking alot better guess bit patience was needed.however looked the day and there is this wee shoots growing with tiny green leaves 2 leaves on each sheet on various parts off moss is this normal

Sometimes I tie mine up and bury the bottom of it in the gravel... the bit that gets buried turns brown but doesn't disintegrate like other dead plants. I agree... pretty hard to actually kill that stuff! LOL

ok thats cool so that wee stems with the leaves i see is that what is meant too grow like

Most reactions

Back