fishy1204

Reaction score
Plants: java moss
Quantity for sale: enough to cover a 20x25cm area ish
Delivery or Collection:delivery
Sales price:free
Postage & Packaging:ill post it for free
Photograph:N/A

bought a load of it then stored the spare in one of my tanks and completely forgot about it so it could do with some tender loving care its started to grow back again just needs a a bit of looking after :)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi, would love some of this if it's still available :)

have you still got this i need java moss for my shrimp tank. would live some if you still have it

Plants: java moss
Quantity for sale: enough to cover a 20x25cm area ish
Delivery or Collection:delivery
Sales price:free
Postage & Packaging:ill post it for free
Photograph:N/A

bought a load of it then stored the spare in one of my tanks and completely forgot about it so it could do with some tender loving care its started to grow back again just needs a a bit of looking after :)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

hi do you have any left please

i am interest about java moss..but it is difficult to find out java moss in my country.. if you have java moss please send me....im from sri lanka...

Hey I've just started and still learning about plants and I've heard this stuff is great! Only thing I can't find any near me :S do you have any left at all? Thanks :)

Most reactions

Back