Jakets Tank's Journal (loads Of Pics!)

jakets

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to show off the goods, hope no one here is using 56k lol.

25G Tank (Gold Gourami, Pearl Gourami, 10 Black Neons, 5 Ghost Shrimp, 1 Wood Shrimp, 1 Dwarf Frog, Lots of snails including a Black Mystery Snail.)

25ft1eg1.jpg

25ft2vk3.jpg

Pearl Gourami - Kai
kai1tx7.jpg

Gould Gourami 4Inches - Malu Nanas (Translated: Shy Pineapple =P )
malu1zy4.jpg

Can anyone ID this plant I have floating all over the top of my 25G? I got it for free at the LFS and I love it, but I would like to know more about it.
m1yu8.jpg

m4rr5.jpg

These guys are fun to watch, and hard to get pictures of. I prefer Cardinals and Neons, but the GF hates them, so we compromised and got these. lol
m5ij8.jpg

I need to name this guy, hes my oldest aquatic life form, had him almost 8 months now.
m6yo0.jpg

10G Fry Tank (Red Tiger Stripe Platies, Semi-rare breed, parents died..)
10ft1zl9.jpg

Cute Little Bastards aren't they? lol They are about 4 weeks old, feeding 3x a day a diet of flake and bloodworms, around 25 of them.
m2jv3.jpg

DIY filter I expanded on the plastic fish food idea and used the bottom half of a 1$ squirt bottle.
m3nz6.jpg

6G Betta Tank (The names Bob, Betta Bob.)
6ft1mb9.jpg

6ft2th0.jpg

bob1kb2.jpg

hi nice selection of tanks and fish you got.....i think the weed your refering to is "duck weed"wiat to see what others say mind......looks good though.....grows like wild fire

Great tanks, you seem to have a few non-aquatic Dracaena plants though, keep an eye on them as they are just going to slowly die and rot :good: .

Great tanks, you seem to have a few non-aquatic Dracaena plants though, keep an eye on them as they are just going to slowly die and rot :good: .

Bah I wish places would stop selling plants that are non aquatic to people. Ive noticed I cannot keep those alive worth a damn. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to go to Petco and demand they refund me for all of them I have bought..

Thanks for all the comments everyone :p

Bah I wish places would stop selling plants that are non aquatic to people. Ive noticed I cannot keep those alive worth a damn. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to go to Petco and demand they refund me for all of them I have bought..

Thanks for all the comments everyone :p

Good luck! Petco isn't the best place to shop, you may want to try some local hobbyist aquatic shops. Most of them, don't sell non aquatic plants!

Good luck! Petco isn't the best place to shop, you may want to try some local hobbyist aquatic shops. Most of them, don't sell non aquatic plants!

I took them out of all my tanks and returned them, they let me exchange them for 6 or 7 actual aquatic plants, so I have replanted the tanks a bit and am fairly happy with the results. I will update with new pics in a few days. :D

Most reactions

Back