ive got

jimmy teabags

Reaction score
ive got 4 sliver sharks, 2 male guppies, 4 neons and a pec (spelling)

thinking of getting a angel fish and maybe some female guppies

wot u lot think?

its a 4ft tank btw

Hey there jimmy teabags! May i congratulate u on a very cool name! :p

Anyways, back to the q's.....(i always get off track) :*)

Id get 6 female guppy's to go with the males. This spreads aggression and any habits the men have! :hey: LOL

Id deffinately go with more neons. 10+. They need a large schoal, and especialy in a large tank.

I cant see a problem with an angel or two either. :)

But the one question i dont wanna answer is the one about the 'silver shark'. Can you elaborate as to what species, or a brief description? Do you mean a Bala Shark?

Id deffinately go with more neons. 10+. They need a large schoal, and especialy in a large tank.

I cant see a problem with an angel or two either.

I can see a problem with angels and neons...they are angel fishes natural food and when they are large enough the neons will be no more

I could see that happening, but if you start off with small angels, feed them well, and grow the neons, there should be no problem. But if you are worried, harliquin rasbora are a by far better choice. (Even if i do say so myself :p )

U asked!!! :dunno:

Id suggest more than 3 more female guppies. Your tank can handle 3 more! :nod:

Yes, 4 males and 6 girls at least. If you have more males than females or even a low number of female guppies, the aggression between the males and females will increase. This results in injuries and death.

Dude, u said u had two males in the first post... :nod: so i recomend u add 6 Female guppies! :nod: This equals a 1:3 ratio of male to females. This is too save on harrasement! :thumbs:

Also your silver sharks are the same thing as bala sharks. They'll each grow to about a foot in length and so you really need at least a 125G for 4 of them so unless you're planning to rapidly upgrade id get rid now!

Most reactions

Back