Ive Got Another One

unspoken930

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well, I think I've got MBS (aka Multiple Betta Syndrome). I got another one... lol. My mom was like OH OH OH LOOK ITS A PINK ONE GET IT!!!! so, of course I wasnt going to argue. I swapped some tanks around, and hes got his own 2.5 gallon tank. I need a name though!

Attachments

• betta4.JPG
    betta4.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 46
That's a gorgeous veil tail. Absolutely stunning. It takes me forever to come up with names for my fish, so I'm no help there. Be careful, though. MBS is a progressive disease and it only gets worse! 6 months ago I had one betta. Right now I have 8 with 4 more due to arrive Wednesday!!! :blink:

I too have MBS. I have bought 5 bettas since December (4 in the past month hehe) don't worry..this is a support group! :lol:

hes a cutey! :nod: i cant help but always want to get bettas when i go to petsmart/petco. they are addicting lol

I WOULD have MBS if we had more tanks and more money... to buy the tanks lol....
He's a pretty little fella!
Wish my bf would say that to me when we're at petsmart.. OO look at that betta... get it!.. pfftt.. never gonna happen rofl..

aaww pretty! i love the ones with pink in them. mine has a tad bit of pink also.

are the ones at PetCo very expensive??

*stands up*

My name is Di and Im a Betta addict..." :rolleyes:

My other hald wont even allow me to go in Fish shops these days. :blush:

ginger, I hear ya... I went on to explain the condition of one of my sick bettas to hub this morning on the way to work, and why I need to go buy more fish stuff to treat him...and seemed like I was getting an accepting reaction, so I went on to say that they have some new bettas in...he just sort of looked over and gave me one of those "oh great, here we go again", and "PLEASE don't!" looks..hehe :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back