Ive Got Another New Tank..

CeeJayy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My auntie phoned and told me she was speaking to a man whos son used to keep fish... his son has since got married and moved out and left all his tanks. The man said i could have one if i wanted - I went to collect it today and its a 4x1x1.3 tank - He had 5 footers too and said i was more than welcome to take them, but we only had my sisters little car and we could hardly get the 4 footer in, so we had to pass on it.

I was thinking of dividing it into 3 sections. Each of which will be 1.1x1x1.3 and i will have roughly 7 inches left for a filter and heater compartment. This will leave each a 9 Gal home! :)

The man asked me what i was going to put in there, when i replied with ''erm i think im going to put 3 fighters in it'' he looked at me as if to say ''wth, you have a 4 foot tank and your putting 3 FISH IN THERE?!''

Anyway, im going to use this thread as my progress thread, Pictures will follow all the way through cycling until i get my new babies. :)

(I dont have a clue why this is in the betta section, its a betta tank so... :rolleyes:)

Congrats on the tank! It'll be like a palace for them! I'm pretty sure It will look amazing when it's all set up, keep us updated. :good:

dsc00187nup.jpg

Ignore the stuff in the background, and its resting on my mums old bed until i can get a stand, lol.

Most reactions

Back